Monday, January 17, 2011

Boudoir Class Highlights Pt1

I know, the title isn't as catchy as usual but this wasn't a themed shoot or anything- just a regular 'ole boudoir workshop. It was lots of fun- and I got to model with the fantastic Foxy Moxy who is somewhat of a local celebrity. She not only does incredible body painting but also works as a burlesque dancer. You can also see her often at local festivals in fabulous attire. There will be a part two as I haven't gotten photos from all of the photographers from the workshop yet. Enjoy! And please visit the websites of any photographers linked to under the photo- they all did a fantastic job.


By Torey Searcy with model Foxy Moxy



By Robert Campbell


By Robert Campbell

By Torey Searcy with model Foxy Moxy
By Torey Searcy


By Torey Searcy


by Robert Campbell with model Foxy Moxy

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome pics! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxy Moxy! OMG!

    I totally didn't realize you were form NC until I saw these posts and then checked your profile. I was like.. Foxy Moxy? Foxy Moxy? I think I've seen her in Big Mama D's show before?

    Love the pictures, Love your outfit. Love the hair too!

    Drop me a line if you are ever in the Queen City... and keep on blogging. the posts are always insightful, intelligent, and I love your photos!
    ~B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee- that's awesome! You know Foxy Moxy?! isn't she amazing? My sister lives in Kannapolis- why don't you email me (fatgirlposing@yahoo.com) and next time I'm in town we can meet :-)

    Art Mama :-) thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...