Friday, January 7, 2011

A romp in the park

I just got back my photos from my shoot with Mike Williams (SeeMyImagesNow). We took a good long walk through Country Park here in Greensboro, NC since the gates were closed and not allowing cars through due to the snow and ice. Even through two hours of walking I managed to have a good time and Mike got some great and fun shots that I really enjoy. If you'd like to see the rest of the set, please visit my flickr page. Contact me if you'd like to schedule a shoot.





I couldn't pass up this shot after Mike asked me to climb onto the canon and sit. I had to show just who was boss. Obviously, I am. Thank you yoga practice for making my balance awesome (because yes, I am wearing heels).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...