Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jack The Ripper Is A Vampire

So I went to an open costume shoot at Castle McColloch with the Triad Strobist group. I had two costumes- the black ball gown you're about to see and an awesome pirate costume. I got plenty of compliments on my pirate costume but not many photographers wanting to shoot me in it. It's pretty common- the fat models don't tend to get a lot of attention. Of course, there are lots of photos I won't get back simply because they didn't turn out or the photographer didn't post them (there were 130 people there and no way to contact anyone individually!), but the hot girls in the chain mail armor? Yeah, they're getting more photos than me. So if you're upset that there aren't more in this set (total of 3 photographers although most photos from just one photographer) then blame society and it's preference for the thin- because I promise, I wasn't at fault- I looked awesome! :P And maybe I'll get the chance to wear my pirate costume some other time. If I magically get a rush of photos for some reason I promise I'll do a second post. Without further ado.. as someone on flickr said: "I don't like the look of your date". For good reason. I was walking along, minding my own business... down some stairs and then..!

SnapShot Photography


Brutcher Photography


By Anthony Piraino
Brutcher Photography
Brutcher Photography
Brutcher Photography
Brutcher Photography
Brutcher Photography




Watch out... those blind dates can be killer...

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Those are awesome shots! I love it!

    And yes, Jack the Ripper has vampire blood in him -- if you've watched "Sanctuary", that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed Larry! Sometimes you just need some cheesy sci fi.

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...