Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loving Yourself

It's Valentine's Day. I have to admit, I never really got what the big deal about this day was. I get the whole 'celebrating your love' thing, but I always thought that if you do that every other day, then what makes Valentine's special? Not to mention, it's created an obsession with not being single on this day. What's so bad about being single? A lot of it has to do with the fact that we often judge our worth by whether or not someone else finds us attractive. I take issue with that. So how about this Valentine's day you make it all about yourself ? After all, it doesn't matter how long term you think a relationship is, you'll always have yourself- why not learn to love that person? After all, a lifetime with someone you dislike or even hate is downright miserable. And yes, I have photos for you, but I wanted to make a point to say that you'll always be loved if you love yourself.




















































































1 comment:

  1. Feeling low myself, I was wandering around the blogosphere tonight and found your blog: I am totally enjoying the vital life force in evidence here! Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...