Monday, April 9, 2012

Fairy Sighting: Please, Catch and Release Only

Do you still believe in fairies? Well, I have to because I moonlight as one whenever I feel like flying off somewhere and getting away from it all. A great photoshoot with the North Carolina Photography group resulting in some beautiful photos. Wings from Jenniveves Wings. Makeup, which you can see was kept minimal, and hair done by yours truly (which is always the case, but I actually had someone ask so I figured I'd go ahead and mention it). Don't forget to visit my flickr page to see way more photos including some great friend shots and a truly awesome flower tie (and some guy attached to it ;-) ).

By Brutcher Photography


By Dragons Lair Photography

By Brutcher Photography


By Susan Bryan

By William Wyrick

By Shawn Byrd

By Mark Travis

By Mark Travis

By Mark Travis

By Abhishek Adhikari

By Susan Bryan

2 comments:

  1. Deep down I've always believed in fairies. Great photos and I love your hair and hairpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely - Wonderful, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...