Monday, October 8, 2012

States of Undress

I had a fantastic shoot with Travis McKeithan who asked me to show up sans makeup. That's right, no makeup whatsoever. I've only done one shoot  previously with no makeup, but I felt totally comfortable. Travis took so many great photos that I'll be posting them in sets. There will be two more. Are you excited? I know I am! More so, I have another great shoot planned with Travis in the near future. So let's get to it!


We started out with a couple of lounging shots fully clothed. I particularly like this one. 


I know this is a weird thing to feel self conscious about, but sometimes I feel like my eyes are too light colored. Sometimes they have almost no color at all (the color is technically called gray and sometimes it seems like they prefer to be almost cloud like). I feel like the eyes help define a face. 




Now we moved to the bathtub in a white cami. I particularly like this shot. The angle, the positioning, and the pose are just all fab. Those are also some of my favorite earrings. 


Now we changed to a sheer white robe that I thew in last minute. Good thing I did because we used it the most during this portion of the shoot. 



And this was my favorite photo from the set. Getting my hair wet. 


1 comment:

  1. It was really my honor to be able to work with you again... and yes that little project that we are working on is going to be quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...