Friday, April 26, 2013

Fat and Naked

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Yes, it's my birthday and a perfect day to post these gorgeous photos from Bryan Regan Photography from yesterday's shoot. They're so perfect they look like oil paintings and I'm in love with each and every one of them. Even though they show off a lot of parts of me that I don't like, when I was taking them I didn't feel self conscious in the least. I felt like a work of art.

Every time I do a nude shoot I still struggle. The process has gotten easier over time though and I'm starting to feel proud of my naked body and view it as something beautiful and unique. I  have small boobs, big thighs, a kinda flat butt, but I don't care. At least not right this moment. This morning I tried on my new fatkini  and felt very badly about my breasts and their size. Another good reason to post these photos! To show everyone and myself that it doesn't matter. All bodies are beautiful no matter what.









10 comments:

  1. I love your confidence and bravery. I could never get naked in front of a camera as you have. I also love the color of your hair, by the way. What brand of hair dye do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I use special effects. this shade is called cherry bomb

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures and your breasts are perfect.

    These really are like oil paintings.

    I have "flat-butt syndrome" also. The only thing on me I wish was larger. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm always impressed when I see how you do these... I couldn't myself.. I just don't have the guts but your such an inspiration to all of us women. Any size! Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that you are amazingly beautiful these are some of the most amazing pics i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...