Monday, April 29, 2013

No Makeup Mondays- April

I want to thank Functional Girl on facebook one more time for turning me on to the no makeup mondays idea. The idea is that everyone is beautiful despite what the beauty industry would have you believe. A multi billion dollar industry trying to sell you false beauty? Who'd have thought it? Anyway, if you friend me on facebookk (FatGirl Posing) you get to see these updated every week. So here's your April photos with no makeup. Feel free to friend me and post your own photos on my page for me to see. :) I'd love to see all of you and your natural beauty.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...