Monday, January 13, 2014

New Gwynnie Bee outfit!

So I'm really trying to decide if I want to keep posting my outfit posts here or if I should just start a tumblr or a new blog. Votes? Comments?

Anyway, for this month Gwynnie Bee upgraded me for a free month of two garments at a time instead of one. So first I tried on the pleather trimmed jersey top which I find pretty comfortable. The ratings on the site said it fits loose and the pleather looks like vinyl but to me it looks exactly like it does in the photo on the site so I'm not sure what they were expecting. Anyway, I love the top.

It was already getting dark when we tried to take photos, hence the flash. I hope you'll forgive me for that. ;)






Top: Gwynnie Bee
Jeans: Belk
Shoes: DSW
Fat Necklace: Fat Lady Industries
Makeup: Shany Pallet from amazon

3 comments:

  1. If I had more money in my budget I'd try QB. I like the shirt, the black inserts make it kinda sci-fyi causal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wherever you go with your posts, let us know. We will follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is my favorite...you have amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming of Wheels

I finally dreamed of myself in a wheelchair . How we view ourselves is often hard. What we think of ourselves, even how we picture ourse...